This is a place I can organize recipes that my family has tried and likes. I did not make any of these recipes up myself - I am terrible in the kitchen and needed a place to help with my organization. Feel free to use this site and comment on the recipes you try!!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Brunch Casserole

I got this one from my church's Cook Book. It is Mrs. Barbara's recipe. She is so special to Chris and I. She calls herself Hannah and Justus' TN Grandma. They just love her.

Ingredients:
1 lb Sausage
8 oz crescent dinner rolls
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
4 eggs beaten
3/4 cup milk
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper

Crumble and brown sausage. Drain. Line bottom of 9x13 baking dish with rolls pressing to seal perforations. Sprinkle with sausage and cheese. Combine remaining ingredients, beat well and pour over sausage. Bake at 425 for 15 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut in squares and serve.

My 2 cents worth on this one.
  • I am not a big breakfast eater. I mean I always eat breakfast but it is usually a bowl of Cheerios and I am fine with just that! However, I loved this recipe.
  • Chris loved this.
  • This is so so so easy and does not require any weird ingredients or instructions!

No comments: