1 pork tenderloin (1 lb) cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
4 oz cream cheese, cubed
1/3 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 Tbsp lemon juice
2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned on both sides.
Add cream cheese, broth, dressing, parmesan cheese, and juice; stir until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended. Cook 3 minutes or until sauce is thickened and meat is cooked thru.
Sprinkle with basil.
My 2 cents worth on this:
- I used already cut pork and it was great.
- This is so easy and I am so excited to have another meat in our rotation - not just chicken and hamburger meat.
- I used the basil spice that you just buy and not fresh.. it was still good.
- Hannah ate every piece of it on her plate. We told her it was pork with cheese and saying "cheese" hooked her. She loved loved loved it.
- Did I say this was easy? It is. And very good.
- I served it with noodles so we put noodles on our plate, a piece of pork on, and then spooned some of the extra sauce on top.