This is a place I can organize recipes that my family has tried and likes. I did not make any of these recipes up myself - I am terrible in the kitchen and needed a place to help with my organization. Feel free to use this site and comment on the recipes you try!!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Frito Salad

I got this one from a recipe swap with some girls from our congregation. (I forget who brought it!)

Ingredients:
2 cans of whole kernel corn, drained
1 medium onion, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
6 oz shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup mayonnaise
10 oz bag of chili cheese Fritos

Mix and serve immediately

My 2 cents worth on this one:
  • YummmmY
  • This makes a lot and it is not very good left over.
  • I made this for supper and we all ate it up.
  • If I do this for our family again, I will probably just do half of everything so that we won't waste so much.

No comments: