This is a place I can organize recipes that my family has tried and likes. I did not make any of these recipes up myself - I am terrible in the kitchen and needed a place to help with my organization. Feel free to use this site and comment on the recipes you try!!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Ham Delights

I got this from my sister-in-law's recipe blog. Thanks Melissa!

Ingredients:
2 sticks butter
3 tbsp poppy seeds
3 tbsp mustard
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 small onion chopped, grated, or minced
Ham (lunch meant)
Mozzarella or Swiss cheese slices
2 pkgs prepared pull apart rolls

Slice entire package of rolls lengthwise. Mix 1st 5 ingredients together and spread on both sides of the rolls. Add ham and cheese. Wrap in foil and bake at 350 until warm and cheese is melted.

My 2 cents worth on this:
  • I didn't have poppy seeds and so this was fine without it.
  • This is pretty easy and yummmy!

No comments: