This is a place I can organize recipes that my family has tried and likes. I did not make any of these recipes up myself - I am terrible in the kitchen and needed a place to help with my organization. Feel free to use this site and comment on the recipes you try!!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Pork Sausage Pasta

I am not sure where I got this one...

Ingredients
  • 2 cups uncooked pasta
  • 1 lb smoked sausage, cut into 1/4in slices
  • 1.5 cups milk
  • 1 can condensed cream  of celery soup
  • 1.5 cups cheddar french fried onions
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1 cup frozen peas
Cook pasta according to pkg directions.  Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown sausage over med heat for 5 mins, drain.  In a large bowl, combine milk, soup, 1/2 c onions, 1/2 c cheese, peas and sausage.  Drain pasta; stir into sausage mixture.

Transfer to a greats 9x13 baking dish.  Cover and bake 375 for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.  Spring with remaining onions and cheese.

Bake uncovered 3-5 minutes longer until cheese is melted.

No comments: