This is a place I can organize recipes that my family has tried and likes. I did not make any of these recipes up myself - I am terrible in the kitchen and needed a place to help with my organization. Feel free to use this site and comment on the recipes you try!!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Pork Chop Supreme

I got this one from my good friend Rachel!  She is an amazing cook!

Ingredients
Pork Chops
4-5 Medium Potatoes peeled and sliced
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup evaporated milk
2 Tbsp chopped onion
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Brown pork chops and season with salt and pepper.  Put sliced potatoes in bottom of 9x13 pan.  Put the browned pork chops on top of the potatoes.  Mix soup, milk and onion and pour over the potatoes and pork chops.  Cover with cheese.  Bake 375 for 1 hour until potatoes are tender.

No comments: