This is a place I can organize recipes that my family has tried and likes. I did not make any of these recipes up myself - I am terrible in the kitchen and needed a place to help with my organization. Feel free to use this site and comment on the recipes you try!!

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Crunchy Chicken

I am not sure where I got this one.  :(  I'm sorry that I can not give credit where credit is due.

Ingredients

2 cups original or cheddar french fried onions
2 tbsp flour
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (or tenders)
1 egg beaten

Crush french fried onions with flour in plastic bag.  Dip chicken into egg; then coat in onion crumbs.  Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until cooked thru.

My 2 Cents Worth
  • I always need more egg.
  • I like using tenders better than breasts.

No comments: