This is a place I can organize recipes that my family has tried and likes. I did not make any of these recipes up myself - I am terrible in the kitchen and needed a place to help with my organization. Feel free to use this site and comment on the recipes you try!!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Chicken Cordon Blue Casserole

I got this one from Pinterest

Ingredients
2 cups cooked rice
3 cups cooked chicken pieces
6 slices swiss cheese
10 slices of ham cut up
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup sour cream
10 saltine crackers
1/2 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp parsley

Coat 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray
Spread cooked rice in bottom of baking dish
Arrange chicken pieces on top of the rice
Layer swiss cheese on top of chicken
Layer ham on top of cheese
Mix soup, milk and sour cream together
Spread mixture on top of ham
Crush crackers and then add seasonings, mix together
Sprinkle cracker mixture on top
Bake 350 for 30 minutes

No comments: