This is a place I can organize recipes that my family has tried and likes. I did not make any of these recipes up myself - I am terrible in the kitchen and needed a place to help with my organization. Feel free to use this site and comment on the recipes you try!!

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Hashbrown Casserole

I got this one from my friend Beth Lincoln.

Ingredients
  • 2lbs frozen hashbrowns, thawed
  • 1 med onion finely chopped
  • 1 cream of chicken soup
  • 8oz sour cream
  • 2 stick of butter, melted
  • 8oz mild cheddar, shredded
  • 3 cups cornflakes, crushed
 Combine all ingredients except cornflakes and 1 stick of butter in a large mixing bowl.  Transfer to a creased 9x13 dish.  Mix cornflakes and butter.  Top hashbrown mixture with cornflakes.  Bake at 350 for 1 hour.

My 2 cents worth:
  • I use ritz crackers instead of cornflakes.
  • YUMMMMMMY!

No comments: