This is a place I can organize recipes that my family has tried and likes. I did not make any of these recipes up myself - I am terrible in the kitchen and needed a place to help with my organization. Feel free to use this site and comment on the recipes you try!!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Louise Maynard's Corn Dip

Bet you can't guess who I got this recipe from!
You Guessed it! Louise Maynard!
I took the Fishers of Men course from her husband and at the end of the course we all had a meal together and Mrs Maynard brought this. She must have known we would love it because she already had the recipe written out for us if we wanted it. It Is Yummy!!!

Ingredients:
1 lb finely shredded cheddar cheese
2 11 oz cans Mexicorn or Fiesta Corn
1 11 oz can of white shoepeg corn
1 cup mayo
1 cup sour cream
3 chopped green onions
Diced Jalapeno Peppers to taste

Combine and refrigerate.
This makes a Huge amount.

My 2 cents worth on this:
  • Make It.
  • Eat It.
  • It's Good!

No comments: