This is a place I can organize recipes that my family has tried and likes. I did not make any of these recipes up myself - I am terrible in the kitchen and needed a place to help with my organization. Feel free to use this site and comment on the recipes you try!!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Baked Zucchini

I got this one from AllRecipes.com. My mom is actually the one who found it!

Ingredients:
2 medium zucchini cut into 1/4 inch slices
2 tablespoons of butter, melted
1 tablespoons of minced fresh oregano
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste

In a bowl, toss the zucchini, butter and oregano. Arrange in a single layer on a greased baking sheet or shallow baking dish; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Season with salt and pepper.

My 2 cents worth on this:
  • No need to measure the Parmesan cheese just get a little on every one of them.
  • The single layer thing is actually more important that I thought.
  • A little less oregano was better for me.
  • Love It! We have NO leftovers when we made it!

No comments: