This is a place I can organize recipes that my family has tried and likes. I did not make any of these recipes up myself - I am terrible in the kitchen and needed a place to help with my organization. Feel free to use this site and comment on the recipes you try!!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Parmesan-Baked Salmon

I got this one from...... wait for it......
KRAFT FOODS!
Love 'em!

Ingredients:
1/4 cup mayo
2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1/8 tsp ground red pepper
4 salmon fillets
2 tsp lemon juice
10 Ritz Crackers, crushed

Preheat oven for 400. Mix mayo, cheese, and pepper until well blended. Set aside.

Plae salmon on foil lined shallow baking pan. Drizzle evenly with lemon juice. Top with cheese mixture. Spread to evenly cover salmon. Sprinkle with cracker crumbs.

Bake 12-15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork.

My 2 cents worth on this:
  • EASY
  • Yummmmmmy!
  • Something a little different from the norm for us.

No comments: