This is a place I can organize recipes that my family has tried and likes. I did not make any of these recipes up myself - I am terrible in the kitchen and needed a place to help with my organization. Feel free to use this site and comment on the recipes you try!!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Crunchy Onion Chicken

I got this one from French's foods. I think I might have to explore this website some more to get some more recipes - this was GOOD!

Ingredients
2 cups original or cheddar French Fried Onions
2 tbsp flour
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 egg beaten

Crush french fried onions with flour in plastic bag. Dip chicken into egg; then coat in onion crumbs. Bake at 400 for 20 minutes until cooked thru.

My 2 cents worth on this:
  • I used original french fried onions and it was good but I bet the cheddar would be wonderful too.
  • I had some big chicken breasts and it took mine about 30 minutes to cook.
  • This is yummmy!
  • I didn't think 1 egg was enough so I used 2.

1 comment:

JoniDH said...

Had this for dinner last night and left over tonight. We both.really liked it and it warms up well. Thanks!