This is a place I can organize recipes that my family has tried and likes. I did not make any of these recipes up myself - I am terrible in the kitchen and needed a place to help with my organization. Feel free to use this site and comment on the recipes you try!!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pork Chops and Rice

I got this one from my mom.

Ingredients:
6 pork chops
1 cup of rice
3 cups hot water
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 onion chopped
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 green pepper chopped

Brown chops in pan. In glass dish mix rice, water, salt, pepper, onion, and soup. Add green peppers. Arrange chops on top. Cover with foil. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes to an hour.

My 2 cents worth on this:
  • It is yummy but I am realizing I say that about everything. This is a blog about recipes I like. These ARE the recipes in my families "rotation" for suppers.
  • Cool thing is you get 2 in one. The rice and the chops.
  • This is a good meal. Add a veggie and you are done.

No comments: