This is a place I can organize recipes that my family has tried and likes. I did not make any of these recipes up myself - I am terrible in the kitchen and needed a place to help with my organization. Feel free to use this site and comment on the recipes you try!!

Friday, April 3, 2009

Oyster Crackers

I got this recipe from my mom but I also saw on my sister-in-law's recipe blog that she has a version of it too.

Ingredients:
1 lb box oyster crackers
2/3 cup oil
1 pkg dry ranch dressing
2tbsp dillweed

Mix all together. Put on cookie sheet. Bake 10-15 minutes at 250. stir once. Pour on paper towels before putting in container.

My 2 cents worth on this:
  • These are wonderful and addicting.
  • One batch does not last long in our house.
  • They make your breath stink terribly.
  • The Stink is WELL worth the taste!

No comments: