This is a place I can organize recipes that my family has tried and likes. I did not make any of these recipes up myself - I am terrible in the kitchen and needed a place to help with my organization. Feel free to use this site and comment on the recipes you try!!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Bruschetta Chicken Bake

I got this one from Kraft Foods.

Ingredients:
1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
1 pkg stuffing mix for chicken
1/2 cup water
2 cloves garlic, minced
1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
1 tsp dried basil leaves
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 400. Place tomatoes in medium bowl. Add stuffing mix, water, and garlic; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened. Set aside. Place chicken in 13x9 inch or other 3 quart baking dish; sprinkle with basil and cheese. Top with stuffing mixture. Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked thru.

My 2 cents worth on this:
  • Honestly, this was none of our favorites but it was something different.
  • AND, I was a little distracted when I did it the first time so we definitely wanted to try it again.
  • I think I used too little cheese the first time.

No comments: