This is a place I can organize recipes that my family has tried and likes. I did not make any of these recipes up myself - I am terrible in the kitchen and needed a place to help with my organization. Feel free to use this site and comment on the recipes you try!!

Monday, May 25, 2009

Un-fried French Fries

I got this one from Kraft Foods!!

Ingredients
1.5 pounds baking potatoes
1/4 cup Italian Dressing
1/4 cup Parmesan Grated Topping

Preheat over to 425. Wash potatoes; pat dry with paper towels. Cut into 1/4 inch thick strips; transfer to large bowl. Add dressing and grated topping; toss well.
Arrange potatoes in single layer on large baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Spray potatoes with cooking spray.
Bake 12 minutes. Turn potatoes over. Continue baking 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.

My 2 cents worth on this:
  • It was hard to turn the potatoes over. I think next time I will just cut them in chunks instead.
  • Yummy and an easy, different, and new way to have potatoes.

No comments: