This is a place I can organize recipes that my family has tried and likes. I did not make any of these recipes up myself - I am terrible in the kitchen and needed a place to help with my organization. Feel free to use this site and comment on the recipes you try!!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Two-Step Chicken

I got this one from Tasty Kitchen.

Ingredients:

4 Chicken Breasts
1-½ cup Picante Sauce Or Salsa
3 Tablespoons Packed Light Brown Sugar
1 Tablespoon Mustard

Place chicken in 2 quart baking dish. Mix picante sauce or salsa, sugar, and mustard, and pour mixture over chicken.

Bake at 400° for 20 minutes, or until chicken is done.

My Two Cents Worth

  • We all loved this one and it is simple simple.
  • I would have never imagined putting these things together but it was great!

No comments: