This is a place I can organize recipes that my family has tried and likes. I did not make any of these recipes up myself - I am terrible in the kitchen and needed a place to help with my organization. Feel free to use this site and comment on the recipes you try!!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Rotel Chicken

I got this one from one of my friends Mrs Sandy!

Ingredients:

2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
12 oz spaghetti noodles
1 onion, chopped
1 bell pepper, chopped
1 stick butter
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can Rotel
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 tbsp salsa

Saute onion and bell pepper in butter. Mix chicken, noodles, onion, and pepper with remaining ingredients. Put in 9x13 baking dish. Top with cheese. Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 30 minutes.

My 2 cents worth:
  • I cheated and used canned chicken and it was good.
  • I think I put in too much noodles so I felt like I wanted more chicken so next time I will actually measure the noodles.
  • It is GOOD. A little spicy. Yummmy!

No comments: