This is a place I can organize recipes that my family has tried and likes. I did not make any of these recipes up myself - I am terrible in the kitchen and needed a place to help with my organization. Feel free to use this site and comment on the recipes you try!!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Weeknight Ravioli Bake

I got this one from KraftFoods.com.

Ingredients:
1 jar (26 oz) spaghetti sauce
1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
1/2 cup water
2 pkgs (1 lb each) frozen cheese ravioli
1 pkg (7 oz) shredded Italian 3 cheese blend
2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese

Heat over to 400

Mix spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and water; spoon 1 cup onto bottom of 13x9 inch baking dish.

Layer half the ravioli and 1 cup shredded cheese over sauce mixture. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese; cover.

Bake 30 minutes; uncover. Bake 15 minutes or until ravioli is tender and heated thru. Sprink with parmesan. Let stand 10 minutes.

My Two Cents Worth:
  • I liked this one except for the diced tomatoes, but I picked them out and my family loved them.
  • Great left over.
  • It was hard to find the cheese ravioli at the store.
  • YUMMY.

No comments: