This is a place I can organize recipes that my family has tried and likes. I did not make any of these recipes up myself - I am terrible in the kitchen and needed a place to help with my organization. Feel free to use this site and comment on the recipes you try!!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Tuna Cakes

I got this one from KraftFoods.com.

Ingredients:
2 cans (5oz each) tuna in water, drained, flaked
1 pkg stuffing mix for chicken
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3/4 cup water
1 carrot shredded
1/3 cup miracle whip dressing
2 Tbsp sweet pickle relish

Mix all ingredients together. Refrigerate 10 minutes.

Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Add 1/4 cup portions of tuna mixture, in batches, to skillet.

Flatten into patties with back of spatula. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.

My Two Cents Worth:
  • I did not put in carrots and did not miss it.
  • This was good and we will do it again.
  • My one year old, Justus, LOVED this and begged for MORE MORE MORE.
  • Makes a lot.

No comments: