This is a place I can organize recipes that my family has tried and likes. I did not make any of these recipes up myself - I am terrible in the kitchen and needed a place to help with my organization. Feel free to use this site and comment on the recipes you try!!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Velveeta Egg & Veggie Bake

I got this one from KraftFoods.com.

Ingredients:
1 cup each sliced fresh mushrooms and chopped broccoli
1 ready to use refrigerated pie crust
5 eggs
1/3 cup miracle whip dressing
1/3 cup milk
6 oz velveeta prepared cheese product, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
4 green onions sliced

Heat oven to 375

Cook mushrooms and broccoli in skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; set aside.

Line 9 inch pie plate with crust; fold over edge. Beat eggs, dressing and milk in medium bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in cooked vegetables, velveeta, and onions; pour into pie crust.

Bake 40 minutes or until center is set and top is golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.

My Two Cents Worth:
  • I used zucchini slices instead of mushrooms and it was great!
  • I loved this one.
  • It is great left-over and warmed up.
  • Chris loved eating it for breakfast and thinks it would be great to put sausage in.
  • YUMMMMY!

No comments: