This is a place I can organize recipes that my family has tried and likes. I did not make any of these recipes up myself - I am terrible in the kitchen and needed a place to help with my organization. Feel free to use this site and comment on the recipes you try!!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tortilla Cookies

I got this recipe from a book called Simple Hospitality.

Ingredients:
Flour Tortillas
Sugar
Cinnamon
Melted Butter

Cut your flour tortilla with your favorite cook cutter. Place the shapes on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Brush the tortillas with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake at 350 for about 6 minutes or until crispy.

The author also states that these little cookies are your friend all year round. Change the cookie shape or color of sugar to celebrate any holiday. For example use a heart shaped cookie cutter and red sugar for a great valentine's cookie.

My Two Cents Worth on This:
  • Oh My!! These are YUMMMY!
  • I love love love cinnamon toast and so these were right up my ally. I could not stop eating them!!

No comments: