4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 egg beaten
3/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
1/4 tsp paprika (optional)
1 jar cheese classic Alfredo sauce
1/2 cup shredded mozzerella cheese
1 medium tomato, chopped
Preheat over to 400. Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs combined with paprika, coating the chicken well.
In 13x9 inch baking dish, arrange chicken. Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
Pour 1 cup sauce over chicken; top with cheese, then tomato. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked thru. Serve with remaining sauce heated and sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
My 2 cents worth on this:
- I am not a tomato person, my husband is, so this was perfect, he could have it and I could easily not eat them.
- We used the paprika but I am not sure it really made a difference.
- I put the rest of the sauce in some cooked Ziti pasta and served the chicken over the pasta.
- As soon as my husband ate this, he said - "we are having this again!"
- We did not sprinkle any Parmesan cheese on but I could see how it could be good.