This is a place I can organize recipes that my family has tried and likes. I did not make any of these recipes up myself - I am terrible in the kitchen and needed a place to help with my organization. Feel free to use this site and comment on the recipes you try!!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Turkey Tetrazzini

I got this from the Hormel website.

Ingredients:
1 17 oz package Hormel refrigerated sliced turkey with gravy, prepared and chopped
1 9 oz package spaghetti
1 10 oz container Alfredo sauce
1 2 oz jar sliced pimentos; drained
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Prepare past as directed on package

Meanwhile, in saucepan, heat alfredo sauce, turkey with gravy, pimentos and cheddar cheese. Stir in pasta.

Place mixture into lightly greased caserole dish and sprinkle with parmesan cheese

Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until warmed through.

My 2 cents worth on this:
  • Yummy!
  • I did not use pimentos and it was still great.
  • I did not measure the parmesan cheese and just sprinkled until my heart desired and it was great!
  • Chris loved it and Hannah ate it up saying it was "kinda like spaghetti."

No comments: