This is a place I can organize recipes that my family has tried and likes. I did not make any of these recipes up myself - I am terrible in the kitchen and needed a place to help with my organization. Feel free to use this site and comment on the recipes you try!!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Chinese Fried Rice

I got this one from cooks.com

Ingredients
4 cups cooked rice
3/4 cup thinly slices green onion
2 scrambles eggs
1 box frozen peas
1/2 cup chopped meat (pork tenderloin, diced chicken breast or popcorn shrimp - I used shrimp)
Soy Sauce
3 Tbsp butter

Melt butter in wok or large frying pan.  Saute onion and meat in butter until onion is tender and meat is cooked.  Add frozen peas, cooked rice, scrambled eggs and soy sauce to taste.  Lightly toss or stir until heated thru and peas are tender, about 5 minutes, on low to medium heat.

My 2 cents worth
  • My crew said it had too many peas so I will go lighter on those next time.
  • Very good and very good for leftovers too!

No comments: