This is a place I can organize recipes that my family has tried and likes. I did not make any of these recipes up myself - I am terrible in the kitchen and needed a place to help with my organization. Feel free to use this site and comment on the recipes you try!!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Rosemary Chicken Pockets

I got this from the Tasty Kitchen website.

Ingredients

8oz cream cheese
1 9 oz can chicken
2 Tbsp dried rosemary
1 tsp black pepper
2 dashes salt
1 dash poultry seasoning
1 package croissant dough

Preheat oven 350

Soften cream cheese. Add Chicken and seasonings. Mix well.

Unroll croissant dough triangles. Place dollop (approx 1/4 cup) onto each triangle.

Fold over edges and pinch shut to close completely. Place on backing sheet. Repeat for all.

Bake as directed on croissant package.

My two cents worth:
  • Yummmy. But I am not use to the Rosemary taste and I didn't even put as much as it called for.
  • I didn't have anything called "poultry" seasoning so Chris put in a little Mrs. Dash, maybe would just skip it all together next time.
  • I just used Crescent rolls dough.

No comments: